My name is Estelle Sweeney and I am an avid skier and surfer from the mountains of Colorado. I am graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder in May of 2023 with a BFA in Cinema Studies and a BA in Art Practices, as well as a minor in business. I enjoy creating a wide variety of things ranging from jewelry, to feature length animation films. I am heavily focused on film with an emphasis in animation and audio reactive visuals. My current projects include selling consignment for clothing stores and a few galleries.
41 Danielson Dr. Aspen Colorado, 81611
+1 (970) 390-0827 email@example.com
photography art/illustration website/portfolio youtube portfolio - film/animation
Adobe Creative Suite, AVID media editor, Davinci-Resolve/Fairlight, Procreate, Maxon, Cinema 4D, Blender, Nomad Sculpt, Forger 3-D, Red Giant, Touch Designer, and Dragon Frame Studio, Key-framing, Hand-drawn cell animation, Stop-Motion, as well as traditional art techniques such as charcoal drawing, fresco, and oil painting, ceramic chemistry and monotype/screen-printing techniques.
August 2023-November 2023
Sanuk, Los Angeles- Film editor/producer
● Shot, produced and edited a short sport documentary. Filmed on multiple cameras, sound sync footage and animated. Utilized frame by frame animation to create a blend of art house and sport documentary style. Showcased in theaters - San Diego.
Estelle's Creative, Boulder Colorado - C.E.O
● My personal company and interdisciplinary practice. My work focuses on film production, 35mm photography, traditional art, graphic design, fashion, animation, 3D motion graphics and ceramic sculpture! I am obsessed with mastering as many mediums as possible.
Duchess and the Dude, Retail, Aspen Colorado - Fashion designer
● Designer at a luxury boutique, producing spring/ fall collections and selling out consistently, focused a strong commitment to sustainability by utilizing eco-friendly creation methods, sourced materials from second-hand/vintage suppliers for reworking through painting, sewing, screen-printing, and more.
August 2019 - May 2023 4.0 GPA
University of Colorado, Boulder double degree/minor
B.A in Fine Art- emphasis in ceramic chemistry, B.A in Cinema Production, emphasis in Animation, Minor in Business - emphasis in leadership and finance
- 3x Grillo award winner for best film of the year. 3 years in a row. Showcased each film in theaters.
- Intern for Box Office Pro
- Consistently recognized on Dean’s List
- Study abroad in Florence Italy 2021
2021 Catalina Art Festival and Showcase
- Won best photo award, currently exhibiting large photography prints at the Catalina Art Gallery in Los Angeles